Policies & Procedures
Dr. David Greenfield’s office manager is available Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to discuss any questions or concerns regarding your financial payment plan and documentation associated with your treatment program.
- Dr. David Greenfield, LLC does not currently participate in any managed health care plans.
- Fees vary based upon the nature and type of service as well as the length of the service provided.
- Dr. Greenfield recognizes that treatment can be costly and also that we are dependent on patient fees. You may be able to utilize your out-of-network medical insurance coverage for partial reimbursement; if that is not an available option, then discounted fees may be arranged with Dr. Greenfield after the initial consultation on case by case basis, but such discounts cannot be guaranteed and are limited. Thank you.
- All fees are due at the time services are provided. We accept all major credit cards, as well as personal checks. A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Please contact your insurance carrier to discuss ‘out of network’ benefit reimbursement. Our business management office can provide you an itemized bill of services suitable for your insurance company to process.
- Legal consultations (in conjunction with your attorney) are available and billed under a separate fee schedule.
- Report preparation is available and billed under a separate fee schedule.
Health Insurance / Managed Care
To submit for out of network benefits, your health plan may require prior authorization and approval. In addition, they may require Dr. David Greenfield, LLC does to complete a treatment plan or other documentation. It is your responsibility to find out what your coverage is and if you require pre-authorization or a treatment plan. Failure to do so may result in non-reimbursement of your out of network benefits.
If you have any questions or concerns about your insurance or managed care plan, please discuss with the Dr. David Greenfield’s office manager.
Missed Appointments, Cancellations, and Reschedules
Since your appointment times are reserved well in advance, you are asked to keep all scheduled appointments. We require that you provide at least 24 hours of notice for any cancellation or change.
Full fee will be charged for an appointment not cancelled within 24 hours.
Insurance companies do not reimburse you for missed/broken appointments, and you will be responsible for the full charge.
We understand that bad weather conditions may limit travel ability. On such occasions you and your therapist can consider the option of conducting a session by telephone.
We also understand emergencies do arise. Please contact our office if you have a circumstance or emergency that will preclude your ability to keep your appointment.
Business Office Hours
Monday thru Friday 9AM – 5PM
Flexible and evening hours are available to provide a program of treatment conducive to your schedule.
On Call Services
Dr. David Greenfield understands that life happens 24/7. When in treatment, your care and needs are paramount us. We provide a voice mail where you may leave a confidential message any time of day or night. Calls will be returned within 24 hours. Should you need immediate assistance see below.
Contact 911 immediately if you or someone you love is in a state of life threatening crisis.