Compassion blended with a direct, solution-focused approach with twenty-eight years of clinical experience....
Offering quality care and cutting edge treatments in psychology, addictions, marital counseling, EMDR, and intensive out-patient programs to help you with a variety of life’s challenges.
Learn more about Dr. Greenfield’s upcoming workshop – Virtual Addiction: Digital Media, Internet, Technology – Clinical Issues and Explorations on November 7, 2014
Latest From The Blog
On Sept. 22, 2006, Reggie Shaw, 19, climbed into his sport utility vehicle to […]
by Dr. David Greenfield
EMDR –WHAT IS IT?
EMDR stands for Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing. For […]
Dr. Greenfield was recently interviewed on Wisconsin Public Radio, WPR, on the subject of […]
• Licensed Psychologist – Doctor in Psychology
• Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
• Board Certified in the Treatment of Addictions
• Heiser Presidential Award for Professional Psychology Advocacy
• Outstanding Contribution to the Practice of Psychology in Connecticut Award